Say goodbye to bulky, front-heavy headlamps that never fit or feel quite right. Say, “hey
there!” to a comfortable, lightweight headlamp so easy to wear that you’ll forget you’re
sporting a light on your head. UCO’S A-120 headlamp is streamlined and simple: no bulky,
hard hinges to irritate your head; a soft, adjustable neoprene strap for a comfortable
custom fit, and an intuitive, infinitely adjustable dial to control the light that, FYI, blazes up
to 120 lumens and includes a red LED for night-vision mode. Your forehead will thank you.
Warning: Do not look directly into the LED light.
- Thinnest, lightest, most comfortable headlamp on the market.
- Unique, no “hard point” hinge design fits your head perfectly and allows the lamp to focus forward or downward towards the ground.
- Headache Free—soft, neoprene strap with hook/loop adjustment for a custom, comfort fit.
- External battery pack slides along strap to keep weight off of forehead.
- Dial provides infinitely adjustable brightness on CREE XP-E LED up to 120 Lumens plus red night vision mode.
- Includes 3 AAA batteries.
Battery Type (included): 3x 1.5v AAA in external pack
Bulb Type: CREE XP-E LED
Highly water resistant: IPX4
Lamp Dimensions: 0.65" x 2.3" x 1.4" (1.7 cm x 5.9 cm x 3.5 cm)
Weight (w/ batteries): 3.7 oz. (104 g)