Cast a broad swath of light from almost anywhere! Pack the innovative Alki Lantern +
Flashlight when you need a versatile, lightweight, compact source of light to illuminate
your adventures. The convenient, patent-pending integrated shock cord in the base of the
Alki enables you to hang and focus the lantern from both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
No longer limited to a pole or limb that will accept a hook or string, the Alki Lantern +
Flashlight can be lashed to a tree limb, tent pole, guy line, bar, strap or flagpole up to 1
inch in diameter! Push the globe down to transform the lantern into a handy flashlight for
reading in bed or to accompany you on late-night forays out of your tent. Offers four
lighting modes, including a strobe mode.
Warning: Do not look directly into the LED light.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Super bright R3 XP-E CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 150 lumens.
- Burns up to 130 hours.
- Integrated shock cord in base allows Alki to mount to trees, bars, straps, guy lines, etc. up to 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- Durable, plastic base with on/off button.
- On/off button switches light levels from bright to mid to dim light to conserve batteries or strobe for emergency situations.
Battery Type (not included): 3x 1.5V AAA alkaline
Battery Life—up to: 130 hours
Bulb Type: Super bright R3 XP-E CREE LED
Beam Projection: 427 feet (130 m)
Highly water resistant: IPX6
Dimensions—open: 6.4" high x 2" diameter (16.2 cm x 5.1 cm)
Dimensions—closed: 4.6" high x 2" diameter (11.6 cm x 5.1 cm)
Weight (w/o batteries): 3.0 oz. (85 g)