The tough, water-resistant 3-in-1 Arka LED light is a lantern, collapses into a powerful flashlight and also charges up your digital devices. Hang it from a branch or hook or set up on a flat surface with its foldable feet. Push the head down to transform it into a 180-lumen flashlight or activate the red-light mode to preserve night vision or to read maps. In trouble? A strobe option functions as an emergency beacon. Plug the lantern into any standard electrical socket to juice up the rechargeable battery or charge one of your USB devices while out on an adventure.
Warning: Do not look directly into the LED light.
- Rechargeable 4AH Li-Ion battery doubles as charging station for USB devices, enough power to charge a phone, camera, GPS, etc.
- R3 XP-E CREE LED provides infinitely adjustable brightness up to 180 lumens.
- Burns on high for 6-8 hours and low for up to 100 hours.
- Frosted globe slides up for a diffused white light in lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Durable, water-resistant (IPX5) ABS/TPE housing with extendable feet for additional stability.
- 5 lighting modes that vary from high to low light plus 3 red LEDs that vary from tactical night vision to strobe to S.O.S. emergency strobe.
- LED indicator light displays battery level and charging status.
- Split ring on top allows hanging.
- 100-240V charger and USB cable included.
Battery Type: 3.7V 4AH Li-Ion rechargeable
Bulb Type: Super bright R3 XP-E CREE LED
Battery Life—up to: 6-8 hours on high, 100 hours on low.
Highly water resistant: IPX5
Beam Projection: 250 ft. (75 m)
Dimensions—open: 7.75" high x 2.5" diameter (19.7 cm x 6.5 cm)
Dimensions—closed: 5.25" high x 2.5" diameter (13.3 cm x 6.5 cm)
Weight: 8.5 oz. (241 g)