Cooking for a crew? Safely contain your grilling fuel and fire with the FireBowl XL. Its collapsible stainless steel construction is lightweight yet tough, making it easy to carry and assemble for backpacking, biking, canoeing or low-impact camping adventures. The perfect accessory to the Grilliput Quattro™ or other barbeques, its thoughtful construction allows you to carry extra wood or charcoal in its collapsed bowl.
- Portable FireBowl XL for use with the Grilliput Quattro, other camping grills, or by itself.
- Great for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use.
- Safely contains a fire and keeps fire off the ground.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight and collapsible, yet allows enough space to transport briquettes or wood.
- Extendable feet keep fire off the ground and collapse for easier storage.
Dimensions-packed: 8.75" x 3" (22 cm x 7.5 cm)
Weight: 12.6 oz. (384 g)
WARNING: Do not use FireBowl XL for food storage. Use the FireBowl XL in the open only, always on a non-flammable surface. Do not use indoors. Do not leave burning coals or wood unattended. Keep away from children and pets. Let FireBowl XL cool down after use. Do not store or transport while steel is hot.