A perfect companion for any outdoor adventure, the Lumora Lantern + Flashlight keeps the light on for you. With 180 lumens of diffused light, this small wonder transforms from lantern to flashlight with a simple downward push of the globe. Extend the feet and set on a flat surface to light up an area or attach the Lumora, via its ¼-20 mounting screw, to a tripod or a walking stick for a more mobile light source.
Warning: Do not look directly into the LED light.
- Collapsible lantern and flashlight is highly water-resistant (IPX 6) and rugged yet easy to transport.
- Bright R3 XP-G CREE LED provides a diffused white light up to 180 lumens.
- Frosted globe slides up and down easily to allow use as lantern or flashlight.
- Burns up to 190 hours.
- Dimming switch adjusts from bright to low light to conserve batteries.
- Durable, rubberized base with extendable feet for additional stability.
- Attaches to any device with a 1/4-20 mounting screw.
- Durable base with extendable feet for additional stability.
- Includes a split ring for hanging.
Battery Type (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
Battery Life—up to: 190 hours on low
Bulb Type: Super bright R3 XP-G CREE LED
Highly water resistant: IPX6
Beam Projection: 250 feet (75 m)
Dimensions—open: 8" high x 2.5" diameter (20.5 cm x 6.5 cm)
Dimensions—closed: 5.5" high x 2.5" diameter (14 cm x 6.5 cm)
Weight (w/o batteries): 4.8 oz. (137 g)