Bring multifunction to a whole new level with the lightweight but tough, water-resistant LumoraPod Utility Light. Read, work or blaze the trail with 180 lumens of non-glaring light, thanks to the frosted globe. Collapse the lantern into a powerful flashlight by pushing the head downward; use it with the UltraPod™ tripod for a bright, hands-free experience while working or relaxing.
Lumora Lantern + Flashlight™:
- Collapsible lantern and flashlight is highly water-resistant (IPX 6) and rugged yet easy to transport.
- Bright R3 XP-G CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 180 lumens.
- Frosted globe slides up and down easily to allow use as lantern or flashlight.
- Burns up to 190 hours.
- Dimming switch adjusts from bright to low light to conserve batteries.
- Durable base with extendable feet for additional stability.
- Attaches to any device with a 1/4-20 mounting screw.
- Includes a dual hook for hanging.
Battery Type (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
Battery Life—up to: 8 hours on high, 190 hours on low
Bulb Type: Super bright R3 XP-G CREE LED
Highly water resistant: IPX6
Beam Projection: 250 ft. (75 m)
Dimensions—open: 8.0" high x 2.5" diameter (20.5 cm x 6.5 cm)
Dimensions—closed: 5.5" high x 2.5" diameter (14 cm x 6.5 cm)
Weight (w/o batteries): 4.8 oz. (137 g)
Warning: Do not look directly into the LED light.
- Fits any camera with a tripod socket.
- Unique ball and socket camera mount assembly positions camera at any angle.
- Molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum threaded components.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Fold-out legs with non-slip vinyl feet.
- Removable VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® fastener.
Maximum Safe Load: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
Dimensions (folded): 4" x 1" x 1.25" (10.2 cm x 2.5 cm x 3.2 cm)
Weight: 2 oz. (57 g)